Plants will never look and smell better than they do in person. But that doesn’t mean you can’t order them online, any time. In your PJs. In the rain. We are growing the number of trees, shrubs, plants and flowers available online, as well as the number of services making it even easier to look good in less time.
We admit, people were skeptical when word was you could buy trees, perennials, flowers and houseplants online. What if the plant wasn’t healthy when it arrived? What if it was a scrawny little tree, shrub or houseplant you never would have picked out yourself? And how in the world could they ship a tree from a farm to the garden center without damaging it? And would it take forever?
Well, we had these questions, too. But we thought it through and made it virtually foolproof, because we knew that people of all ages liked the ability to shop without leaving their home or without making a special trip. We needed to give our customers options–the best options–online, any time, in any season, any weather and no matter what they were wearing. (All hail pajama pants!)
What to Expect
So here’s what we did to make buying plants online a positive experience:
- We make it possible to shop 24/7/365.
- We included custom-shot full-color photos in most cases so you know exactly what to expect.
- We list mature size, water and sunlight requirements so you can order with these things in mind. Right plant for the right place.
- We include care instructions.
- You can talk with experts with our Live Chat feature.
- You can order online and pick up in store. Our Click-to-Car service allows you to call us when you’re close or in the parking lot, and we’ll walk your goodies out to your car and load them up.
- You can also choose to have your plants delivered and planted.
- You get a 3-Year Warranty when we plant your trees and shrubs.
We have been busy adding more and more trees, shrubs, perennial grasses, perennial flowers, annuals, houseplants, tools and services to our website, so check it out. You might be surprised at what you’ll find and how quickly you can pick it up or have it delivered.