update SEpt 2021
we’VE MOVed to Finley Creek Event Center 795 US-421 (Michigan Rd) in Zionsville
The Altum’s Open-Air Market for Fall and the Holidays is now open and we’d love to see you!
- Open-air means we’re embracing our rustic, roadstand roots for fall with a countryside vibe
- Fresh shipments of fall plants daily, and they are amazing as usual
- Pay with your card right where you are, without waiting in line (no cash, please)
- 795 US-421 (Michigan Rd) in Zionsville (that’s just 6mi up the road)
- Drive north on Michigan just past the Fire Dept on your left, then look for the giant ALTUM’S sign on your right.
- Hours: Tues-Thurs 10a-6p | Fri-Sun 9a-4p | Closed Mondays
The Fall + Holiday Market will transform into altum’s at Finley Creek to be unveiled Spring 2022!
Everything you need to know about the move, shopping online, where we’re going and what comes next
After 25 years in our current garden center space, Altum’s is moving. We have so much to share with you, but mostly we want you to know we’re planning and rebuilding to be even better than before…and just up the street.
Let’s get to the questions and answers.
1) When are you moving?
We will be temporarily closed beginning on Monday, July 19th as we begin our moving process.
2) Where are you going?
Just north on Michigan Road. Exact location details will be announced very soon!
3) Why are you moving?
We have an opportunity to create a unique experience for our customers. We’ll share more in the coming weeks. You’re going to love it.
4) What if I need something for my yard, garden and home now?
We are always open online at altums.com and you can call us at (317) 733-GROW.
5) What can I buy online and how can I get it?
You can shop the latest seasonal goods online any time of day. And coming soon, you’ll be able to pre-order your favorite fall goodies!
Once fall mums, pumpkins, gourds, autumn Grab & Go Porch Pots, trees, shrubs and perennials with amazing fall color are available, we’ll deliver orders of $150 or more free to our nearby communities.
6) You’ll deliver my fall order for free?
Yes! When you order $150 or more, we will deliver to our nearby customers for free. We’ll also be offering delivery options to customers who are a bit further away.
7) When will you re-open?
8) Will my gift card still be good online and at the new Altum’s location?
Yes! They never expire. And you can order and send e-gift cards online.
9) Will the same people be at the new location?
Yes! The same staff you’ve come to know over the years will be making the move with us. And so will the cats, of course!
10) What if I have questions or need something in the meantime?
Just give us a call at (317) 733-GROW or send us an email at email@example.com. We’re here for you and we’ll make sure you have whatever you need, now and in the future.