To schedule a photo shoot, please read the following guidelines and complete the below application.
If the intent of your photo shoot is for self-interest, for profit or for commercial use, the following guidelines apply to you:
- Check in at the front desk to obtain your reserved photo permit.
- Be respectful of customer traffic and work activities.
- Do not take photos of random people without their permission.
- Be mindful of restroom time should you need a changing area – we only have two.
- Do not disturb displays of merchandise or plants.
- Put items back where you found them.
- Wear shoes and appropriate clothing at all times.
- Do not climb ladders, stand on benches, display pieces and tables or ride on shopping carts.
- Keep children in your sight at all times.
- Keep animals on a leash and all times.
- Please present photo subjects and material in a positive manner.
- No alcoholic beverages.
- Be nice to the cats 🙂
- Take time to shop, maybe even buy something!
Public images and social media
Venue credit and location tags are required for all digital images used on social media platforms, blog posts, websites and in print materials for distribution. You can easily find Altum’s on Facebook and Instagram.
INSTAGRAM: Please tag @askaltums (for Instagram) or @altums (for Facebook) and use hashtag #plantsmakeeverythingbetter along with a location tag.
Hours and availability
Photo shoots must occur during regular business hours, 10am – 4pm. We will not be allowing photo shoots during Mother’s Day weekend (May 11-13).