You Need Your Space
Private Events at Altums
All Private Events at Altum’s have been postponed. Please check back soon and follow us on Facebook and Instagram for the latest. In the meantime, we’ll be sharing projects and spring checklists in email and on social. Order your plants online and choose curbside pick-up or we’ll deliver to your porch.
Because spring is coming no matter the circumstances, and the fresh air feels good.
The garden club (book club, GNO or fundraising committee) has officially outgrown your living room. And when it comes to business team building, it pays to have a little distance from the demands of the workplace, right?
we’ve got plenty of space for private groups to:
- Gather + celebrate. Perfect for bridal and baby showers, mom’s night out, fundraising committees, garden groups, birthday parties, team building and more.
- Spread out. Our space is roomy yet cozy (30 people comfortably).
- Make it yours. We’ll set up tables and chairs in stations, groups, however you like.
- Cater to your guests. Bring your own goodies or arrange for catering from a favorite restaurant.
- Mix it up. Invite a friendly Altum’s landscape designer to speak to your group or lead you in a Make & Take demonstration (e.g. container gardening, terrariums, succulent compositions, seasonal wreaths and more).
Space Rental ($200)
Our space, your private event. Rental rate includes space to seat 30 people comfortably, with room for your group to present, brainstorm, create and more. You are welcome to BYO food and beverages, tablecloths, etc. Coordinate with us in advance to arrange for tables, chairs, a podium, AV equipment, use of coffee maker, the mini kitchen and more. Includes:
- 2-hour room block (with arrival up to 1hr in advance)
- Event set up and clean up
- Tables + chairs
- Simple, natural decor by our garden designers
- 1-2 Altum’s event coordinators the day of your event
- Event walk-through one week prior to event upon request
- Space fee is waived when you schedule one of our Group Workshops.
Group Workshop PACKAGES
The Sprout ($5/person)
Perfect for kids’ parties, boy and girl Scout troops and classrooms. We’ll sow the seeds of lifelong growing by covering basic instructions on seed starting, planting, watering, and sunlight and end with a bit of hands-on fun. Each participant plants their own seeds and leaves with a tiny take-home pot. (approx 1 hour)
GATHER + PLANT ($45/person)
Get together with friends, host the garden group, entertain out of town or shower guests. Whatever you do, bring everyone together to catch up and create. This seasonal Make & Take project comes complete with instruction and basic supplies. Options include but are not limited to houseplant or succulent planters. (approx 2 hours)
PRETTY AS A PORCH POT ($75/person*)
Look what you and each member of your group can do with your own two hands! A substantial and unique seasonal Make & Take project that comes complete with instruction, all supplies and packaging designed for safe transport. Options include but are not limited to a terrarium, porch pot, pumpulent design, Kokedama, centerpiece, miniature garden or fresh, seasonal wreath. Prices may vary, please ask us for details. (approx 2 hours)
The Guest Speaker ($50 flat fee)
Sit back for an informative and entertaining dive into the world of vegetable gardening, pruning, decorating your doorstep, cooking with herbs, designing with houseplants or another topic of choice. Includes engaging hands-on demonstrations, tips on tools and products we use at home, delicious sampling and unlimited ideas. (approx 1 hour)